I’m clearing from campus in a matter of weeks and graduating in December! My time at the University of Nairobi, School of Business has been awesome. I have made friends and even more friends. I have also grown and grown…! I’ve loved it!
This is what has been keeping me going all through:
- Prayer: I am those 10 minutes of prayer and reflection in my day.
- Family: I am fortunate enough to have a brilliant support system. My confidence comes from them.
- Vision: I have something I want and aspire to and that is a having fulfilling career where I can apply myself fully and go home a ‘good kind of happy’!
- Business: I will have my very own startup by the end of this year. One based on making the Kenyan citizen (student and businessperson) a global competitor. It’ll be all about value addition! Stay tuned!
- Be the one: I have a growing obsession of being 100% value adder wherever I am! I may miss the target on occasion but I believe it’s the effort that counts. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
I wonder what keeps you going in life. Keep at it, won’t you?